Commercial Water Heater Installation in Milwaukee, WI
Commercial Water Heater Installation for Milwaukee Businesses
Whether you need hot water in your building for customer use, cooking, laundry, sanitation, or manufacturing processes, it’s important to choose the right water heater for your needs. The commercial plumbing experts at Just Mechanical are here to help you make the right decision. Then, we can perform a professional installation to help you get the most from your investment.
Contact us at 262-886-2365 or 920-939-2675 to learn more about your water heater options or to schedule an installation estimate.
Types of Commercial Water Heaters
Water heating accounts for a significant portion of most businesses’ operating costs. Careful selection is necessary to ensure the best outcome. Here are the different water heater fuel types and styles available today:
- Storage water heaters produce and store hot water in a tank. They are the most common water heaters for both residential and commercial settings.
- Tankless water heaters generate hot water on demand, eliminating the need for a storage tank.
- Electric water heaters transfer heat to the water using electric coils.
- Natural gas water heaters produce hot water with a gas-powered flame.
- Heat pump water heaters collect heat from the air and transfer it to a storage tank, heating the water inside.
- Solar water heaters use energy from the sun to heat water for your building.
How to Tell You Need a New Water Heater
It’s easy to take your building’s hot water for granted—until something goes wrong. Watch out for these signs that a replacement is imminent:
- Strange noises: If you detect unusual sounds coming from the water heater, this could signal the need for a repair or replacement.
- Water pooling around the tank: Water heaters can rust through, resulting in a leak. There’s no way to fix this, so the only option is to replace the water heater.
- Poor hot water quality: A deteriorating tank may begin to taint the water, so be on the lookout for rust-colored or metallic-smelling hot water.
- Aging appliance: Commercial water heaters may only last a decade or less. If yours is getting old, it could be time to start planning your replacement.
If you see any indication that your water heater needs to be replaced, call Just Mechanical at 262-886-2365 or 920-939-2675 to discuss your options.
Our Commercial Water Heater Installation Services
Our commercial plumbers in Milwaukee are well equipped to perform your water heater installation. First, we start by asking about your water heating needs. Then, we carefully size the unit so it produces sufficient hot water during times of peak use. If you are replacing an old water heater, we will remove the outdated appliance to make way for the new one. Before we deem the job complete, we verify the safe, correct operation of your water heater to ensure years of dependable performance.
When you’re ready to install a new water heater in your commercial building, contact us online or by phone at 262-886-2365 or 920-939-2675.
Schedule Commercial Water Heater Installation in Milwaukee
Just Mechanical is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our highly trained technicians are ready to complete your water heater installation using the latest tools and techniques. Then, our account billing specialists provide prompt, accurate invoices that detail the work we performed.
As part of our services, we explain all your water heater options and provide a professional recommendation to help you make an informed decision. Our friendly team loves supporting local business owners by optimizing water heater performance.
If you have any questions, or you want to schedule water heater installation in Milwaukee, please contact us today at 262-886-2365 or 920-939-2675.
Need a Quote for Water Heater Installation?
Our team of commercial plumbers aren’t just the best in Milwaukee — we’re the best for your next project.